Five Tips for a Radiant Fall
22 Oct, 2014
The changing seasons requires us to modify our health and wellness habits. Here are five tips to help you take good care of your skin, hair and body.
- Exfoliate and moisturize. Fall skincare involves doing away with summer dryness and pampering your skin. Exfoliating at least once a week is important during autumn. It is also best to switch to a heavier moisturizer that will protect your skin as it adjusts to new, cooler temperatures. For an utterly decadent exfoliating and moisturizing experience, call Evensong Spa to schedule a salt scrub or body polish. You’ll walk out feeling like you have virgin skin.
- Don’t forget that sunscreen! (Yes, even in the fall.) The same UV rays that bathed you all summer are present in the autumn sunshine. If you’re not sure which products work best with your skin type, ask an Evensong esthetician for a recommendation.
- Switch up your makeup habits. Now is the time to put away the sheer-tinted moisturizer and lip gloss. Opt instead for a creamy foundation that perfectly matches your skin tone and a velvety lipstick shade that helps brighten your face. The careful use of a rich concealer will help hide any under-eye circles or skin imperfections. Evensong makeup artists would be happy to assist you in finding your perfect fall color pallet.
- Treat your hair to a new do. Schedule a hair appointment to get your hair in tip-top shape after a summer spent on the go. Evensong stylists will renew your style and freshen your color. Fall is the perfect time to try that new cut or color that you haven’t had the nerve to try before. Change is here!
- De-stress and take care of your body. Do your best to avoid those coughs and colds that often accompany the change of season by eating well, getting plenty of rest, taking your vitamins and de-stressing. For an easy way to de-stress, call Evensong and find out about our current fall service specials.
A little pampering goes a long way toward strengthening the body and spirit. The great thing about fall is that it gives us all a chance to start anew, to make changes for the better. May it be your best season of change yet.
In health and happiness,
Whether you’re interested in Heidel House Resort, Evensong Spa, or our premier lakeside dining restaurant, Grey Rock, our emails keep you up to date on what’s happening year-round on property.