8 Galentine’s Day Activities
13 Feb, 2019
It doesn’t matter if you’re single or taken, Galentine’s Day is a day to get together with your closest gal pals and celebrate your friendship. Wondering how you can celebrate Galentine’s Day? Take a look at the list below of activities you can do either at home or close to home with your girlfriends to celebrate.
- At-Home Spa Party – Grab the nail polish, face masks and cucumber slices! Host an at-home pampering session complete with manicures, pedicures, and facials. Don’t forget to make a pitcher of fruit or vegetable infused water and light some scented candles to set the scene.
- Karaoke Night – Whether you go to a local establishment for their karaoke night or hold your own in the comfort of your home, get the girls together and belt out a few of your favorite jams.
- Binge The Bachelor – Bachelor nation, where you at? Catch up on all the dates, love and drama when you host a marathon viewing party. Don’t forget your very own roses for a centerpiece!
- Baking Night – Do you and your girls like sharing new recipes with each other? You could either host a Bake Off where everyone brings their best baked good or a baking night where you all make cookies, cupcakes, whatever your heart (get it?) desires!
- Movie Night – Turn on the Netflix or grab a couple DVDs and get ready for a movie marathon. There are so many movie options, it’s probably best that you grab a couple comedies (like Bad Moms or Mean Girls) and a couple romantic ones (hello, The Notebook, haven’t cried over you in a while).
- Game Night – Break out the classic board games like Monopoly or Scrabble and settle in for an evening of competition. Not in the mood for a board game? There are tons of card games such as Cards Against Humanity or What Do You Meme that are sure to have you and your girls laughing all night long.
- Wine Tasting – Make your own wine tasting event! Have everyone bring a bottle of their favorite wine to share throughout the night. Make sure you have plain crackers (if you want to be extra fancy you can make a cheese/cracker board) sitting out to cleanse your palate before sampling the next wine.
- Craft Night – Who doesn’t love a good DIY project? Hop on Pinterest, gather a few DIY project ideas, collect the craft supplies and prepare yourself for an evening of creative fun!
If you’re looking to get away from home, look no further than Heidel House Resort & Spa in Green Lake, WI. Getaway to the shores of Green Lake where you can take advantage of our Girlfriend Getaway package, enjoy a lakeside dinner at Grey Rock or indulge in a pampering session at Evensong Spa. When you book the Girlfriend Getaway package, you will receive overnight accommodations, a $60 dining credit to be used at any of our restaurants on property, champagne and chocolates delivered to your room and a $200 credit to be used towards spa services at Evensong Spa. Spa services are booked separately, so make sure to call Evensong Spa at 920.294.3347 to check that services are available. We recommend calling as soon as possible before spots fill up, as they do fill up quickly on weekends.